Get help paying your business’ energy bills from E.ON Next
Keeping up with your payments can be difficult, especially at the moment. E.ON Next can offer you support if you do get into financial difficulty, including:
- Helping you set up an affordable payment plan that's suitable for your business.
- Support and guidance for all your business energy needs.
- Flexibility for your business during these uncertain times.
It’s really important for you to give E.ON Next a call so they can find out more about your situation and give you a helping hand. Call E.ON Next on 0808 501 5699 Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm. Or email them on email@example.com (open 8am - 10pm every day).
You can also chat with a Business Debtline adviser, complete your budget, or use the fact sheets and sample letters.
Support from Business Debtline
Lots of businesses sometimes struggle with their finances. If this is you, don’t worry. We provide free, confidential help to ease your worries and help you focus on what to do next.
We can help you to:
- Check your business and personal spending to see what you have left.
- Get some advice if you need it.
- Webchat with an adviser, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This is the fastest way to speak to a specialist adviser.
- Use our budget tool to help you to find the right debt solution for you and your business.
- Call us on 0800 197 6026, Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm.
How can I pay my E.ON Next bill?
There are many ways to pay your bill, you can:
- Set up a Direct Debit.
- Simply log in to make a payment online.
- Pay via the Post Office, a local PayPoint or Payzone with the barcode on your bill.
- Pay E.ON Next directly from your bank account. Our bank details: E.ON Next Account Number: 70257647, Sort Code: 60 80 09. Your payment reference is your account number.
- You can also pay by cheque too! Make your cheque payable to E.ON Next and write your E.ON Next account number on the back then post it to E.ON Next, PO Box 10909, Nottingham, NG1 9NJ.
Our debt advice resources
Our Cost of living hub
Use our Cost of living hub to find out if you can pay less for your living costs and to learn about any extra help that might be available.
- Find out how to make the most of your money.
- Understand how the cost of living can affect how you deal with your debts.
- Get advice about dealing with high gas and electricity bills.
- Find out about help from other organisations.
- Understand what to do if you can't afford your living costs