Take the first step towards a fresh start with your finances
- Sometimes speaking to someone is what you need. If you’re feeling anxious or the situation is complicated, phoning us may be the best option.
- If you haven’t contacted us before, see our Getting ready for advice fact sheet. This explains the information we’ll need to find the right solution for you.
- You can call us on 0800 197 6026 Monday to Friday 9am-8pm.
- If you need to know a bit more about advice we have given you, or just have a quick question that you want to ask, our webchat team can help.
- You will get to chat with a specialist debt adviser and will be given a copy of the chat so you can go back to it.
- Chat with us Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Getting help from Business Debtline
- Our advisers give impartial, non-judgmental advice.
- You can contact us as many times as you need to.
- We can help if you need advice for someone else or want to remain anonymous.
Good to know
- We’re a registered charity, our services are free.
- We’ve been helping people for over 20 years.
- We’ve helped over 160,000 people.
Our clients say "Business Debtline has been fantastic! Very helpful".
Getting extra help if you need it
Get advice straightaway if you are at immediate risk of losing your home, business premises, essential services, or goods, such as your car. Read more about emergency debt advice if our phone and webchat services aren’t open.
Sharing your information
If you have a personal, health or other issue that is making it harder to manage your finances, you can tell us.
If you tell us, it could help us to provide you with a better service. We'll also keep the information confidential.