Business Debtline and Bank of Scotland are here to help you get a fresh start with your finances.
Business Debtline is a charity. Our service is always free and our advisers give impartial, non-judgmental debt advice.
We won’t share what you tell us with Bank of Scotland - you can always speak to us in confidence.
How it works
- Complete a budget using our online tool (you can save and come back to it). We know doing a budget can feel like hard work, but it is worth it. An accurate budget allows us to give you the best advice and tell you what debt solutions can help you.
- Book an appointment online with a Business Debtline specialist adviser. During the phone appointment, your adviser will give you the advice you need on your debts, your budget and your rights and options. This will be based on the budget you’ve done, which your adviser can see – so no repeating yourself.
- Take your next steps to sorting out your debts. Business Debtline are here for you - we’ll tell you what to do next and support you every step of the way.
Reasons to contact and use Business Debtline
- We help thousands of small businesses and self-employed customers every year, including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and business that have ceased trading
- We understand running business and household finances can be complicated, and we talk to people in all sorts of situations every day
- We are the UK number one provider of specialist debt advice for small businesses, and have been helping customers for over 20 years
- If you haven’t contacted us before, see our Getting ready for advice fact sheet. This explains the information we’ll need to find the right solution for you.
Getting extra help if you need it
Sharing your information
If you have a personal, health or other issue that is making it harder to manage your finances, you can tell us.
If you tell us, it could help us to provide you with a better service. We'll also keep the information confidential.